TKC 4040 RTC
• Available in sizes 4 ½” – 7”
• Enhanced Design with a Positive Torque Stop for increased compressive and torsional strength
• Flush bore eliminates turbulence and tool hang ups
• Utilizes std API coupling stock
• Available with SealLube for Enhanced Performance
• Extended reach horizontal applications requiring high bending, compressive and torsional resistance
• Ideal solution for improved well economics and better than API performance
Non-upset threaded and coupled connection with mating pin ends providing high torque and compression with multiple make and break capabilities. Close-tolerance thread form and shouldering pin noses eliminate the open "J" area creating a flush ID for turbulent free flow and reduced tool hang-ups. The pin-to-pin contact is excellent for rotating casing downhole and enhancing connection integrity.
Optional SealLube thread compound applied during field make-up creates a gas-tight seal and provides increased break-out torque.
Using standard API coupling stock and licensed Hunting threaders, TKC 4040 RTC is the ideal solution for improved well economics and better than API performance.