• Available in sizes 2 3/8” – 13 5/8”
• Thread design allows deep stab, quick make-up, reduced risk of cross-threading
• Internal Torque Shoulder provides positive stop and increased compression resistance
• Metal to Metal seal for gas-tight applications exceeding pipe body burst
• Dope relief groove to prevent entrapment and ensure torque retention
• Designed to meet or exceed pipe body in tension, internal/external pressure
• Extensive combined load testing to ensure performance under extreme load conditions
• Designed for HPHT wells and Critical Service Applications using C.R.A. material
• Moderate to Heavy wall applications
SEAL-LOCK® APEX is a threaded and coupled non-upset premium connection designed to provide internal and external pressure integrity under extreme loads.
APEX utilizes a patented sealing thread form and a metal-to-metal seal to provide performance ratings that equal or exceed pipe body ratings in tension, internal and external pressure. A negative load-flank thread and advanced connection geometry results in smooth trouble-free running.
Sizes 2.375" to 13.625" Datasheet Generator