• Available in sizes 4.50" to 13.625"
• CO2 injection/production
• Disposal Wells
• Gas tight metal-to-metal seal
• Torque shoulder
• Hooked thread form
• Eliminates cross threading
• Connection stresses are minimized
• Compressive strength is high to provide superior performance in geothermal applications
SEAL-LOCK GS is a threaded and coupled non-upset connection designed for light to mid-weight tubulars in geothermal applications.
Connection geometry allows multiple make and breaks and virtually eliminates cross threading. Connection stresses are minimized and compressive strength is high to provide superior performance in geothermal applications.
Sizes: 4.50" to 13.625"