• Available in sizes 7 5/8” – 20”
• Thread and pin to pin contact provide enhanced compressive and torsional resistance
• Thread design allows deep stab and quick make up (4-5 turns), reduced risk of cross thread
• Couplings are machined from std API coupling stock
• Cost effective alternative to Buttress
• Deep, high-pressures
• Extended Reach Wells
• Steam injection
• Geothermal Programs
SEAL-LOCK® BOSS is a threaded and coupled casing connection designed to be cost competitive with API Buttress. BOSS utilizes a patented hooked thread design for sealing and a unique pin-to-pin torque shoulder to provide enhanced compressive loading.
A rugged thread form and advanced connection geometry results in deep stabbing and quick make-up without cross threading. High performance-cost effective. A negative load-flank thread and advanced connection geometry results in smooth trouble-free running.
Sizes 7.625" to 20" Datasheet Generator