SEAL-LOCK® HT-S Timed
• Available in sizes from 2-1/16in. to 7in.
• Flush bore
• Extensive lab testing including torque-to-failure and bending with rotation to prove the connection's structural integrity
• Negative load flank run-out thread to prevent jump-out
• Torque shoulder
• Patented Hooked Thread geometry
• Independently timed threads
• Proprietary process uses matched timing gauges and manufacturing procedure
• Torque shoulder
• Hooked thread
• High performance, cost effective
• No turbulence, no hang ups
• Extensive worldwide support through Hunting mill relationships and threading locations
• High compression and torque capacity
• No jump-outs, with high bending resistance
• Easy stabbing, no cross threading, no pin/box disengagement under high tensile loads of deviated applications
• Excellent internal and external pressure capabilities
• End-to-end circumferential alignment
• Sequential assembly not required
• Simplified replacement of damaged joints
• Expedited manufacture and assembly of accessories
• Add attachments before or after threading
• Simple running procedures
Advanced Design for High-Torque Applications Extensive lab testing included torque-to-destruction and bending to 191°/100' with rotation to prove the connection's design structural integrity.
Patented Hooked Thread Design The close-tolerance negative load flank run-out thread design provides excellent internal and external pressure capability. The advanced thread geometry assures easy stabbing, quick make-up and eliminates pin/box disengagement under high tensile loads or deviated applications.
Timed Thread Feature Alignment of tubulars or tools is assured due to the unique feature provided by this product. Because the circumferencial alignment from one joint or tool to the next is 1/8" or less, the HT-S Timed connection is ideal for fiber optic and smart well applications and where tool orientation is critical.
Worldwide and World Class Service Hunting's extensive mill relationships and threading locations guarantee unparalleled service throughout the world.