• Reduces variations in entry hole diameter (EHD)
• Compatible with current Hunting perforating gun systems
• API RP 19B tested according to predominate downhole casing sizes and grades
• Uniform EHD
• Improved distribution of treating fluids
• Reduced friction and tortuosity
• More efficient sand distribution
• Assists with cost reductions
• Quick ramp up to treating pressures
• Reduce variation in flow area*
The Hunting EQUAfrac shaped charge is technology that is ideal for decentralized perforating gun situations where hole uniformity can help reduce cost associated with pumping operations.
Suitable for wells that may require fracturing, water injection, oil or gas storage, disposal, or stimulation, the EQUAfrac shaped charge provides EHD consistency independent of where the perforating gun is positioned in the wellbore.