● Corrosion assessment
● Deformation evaluation
● Perforation mapping
● Well construction determination
● Accurate location of holes or anomalies
1. 175℃, 100MPa
2. OD 1 11/16"(43mm)
3. Wide range of pipe sizes measurable
4. Ease of finger replacement
5. SRO/memory modes
● Wide range of pipe sizes measurable
● Ease of finger replacement
● SRO/memory modes
● High H2S resistance, H2S concentration＞17%
The Multi-finger Caliper Tool(24-finger) is a mechanical tool for hole diameter measurement. It is mainly composed of measuring fingers, driver rod and inductive sensors. Each finger is independently connected with a sensor, which transforms radial change of casing inner wall damage to longitudinal change during moving and the hole diameter is thus measured.
To eliminate the influence of inductive coil temperature drift on measurement, the MCT performs real-time temperature drift compensation by RH (High Reference Sensor) and RL (Low Reference Sensor), using its characteristic of temperature change reflection only.