● Corrosion assessment
● Deformation evaluation
● Perforation mapping
● Well construction determination
● Accurate location of holes or anomalies
1. 175℃, 100MPa
2. OD 1 11/16"(43mm)
3. Wide range of pipe sizes measurable
4. Ease of finger replacement
5. SRO/memory modes
● Wide range of pipe sizes measurable
● Ease of finger replacement
● SRO/memory modes
● High H2S resistance, H2S concentration＞17%
The Multi-finger Caliper Tool (24-finger) is a mechanical tool for hole diameter measurement. Each finger is independently connected with a sensor, which transforms radial measurement of the casing inner wall to detect longitudinal change during movement.
To eliminate the influence of inductive coil temperature drift on measurement, the MCT performs real-time temperature drift compensation by RH (High Reference Sensor) and RL (Low Reference Sensor), using its characteristic of temperature change reflection only.