● Determination of formation structure and type outside of the casing.
● Locating of production interval and production assessment.
● Qualitative determination of characterization and flow assessment.
● Test of channeling, lost circulation, backflow, sanding and packer effect.
1. 175℃, 100MPa, and 140MPa available
2. OD from 1 3/8"(35mm) to 1 11/16"(43mm)
3. Combinable with high-speed WTC
● Digital transmission
● Large detection radius
● Detect noise through multiple barriers
● Real-time transmission and saving of audio signal
The Noise Spectrum Tool is designed to measure downhole noise in the frequency range 100Hz to 12.7kHz. The downhole noise may be generated in different frequencies by the fluid flowing both inside and outside the casing. By analyzing the frequency spectra of noise, the nature of fluids may be determined and leaks located.
The Noise Spectrum Tool is applicable to oil/gas/water wells. When combined with the temperature tool and flowmeter, the NST string features the significantly improved accuracy and success rate in locating leak and cement channeling. Additionally, real-time monitoring of downhole noise is also available and the audio signal can be saved and played back.