High Definition Radial Incremented Bond Tool | 12-16 Sectors
- Assessment of cement bond quality and hydraulic isolation
- Locating top of cement (TOC)
- Idenfication of micro annulus and channeling
- Wellbore and internal temperature sensors
- 450°F (204°C) flasked versions available
- VDL crystal on 4-1/2" (114mm) tool at 6ft for increased depth of investigation
- Compatible with Titan Compensated Neutron, GR-Neutron and CCL
- Up to 22.5° azimuthal resolution
- Excellent sonic isolation
- Temperature sensors allow real-time tool quality control
- VDL spacing ideal for large boreholes
The industry standard 8–Sector radial bond provides excellent cement evaluation between the casing and formation in most applications. However, as the casing size increase, the sector resolution of the 8–Sector RIB tool decreases making it difficult to accurately identify channeling and other bonding irregularities.
These unique challenges have been addressed by Titan’s industry leading High Definition Radial Incremented Bond (HD-RIB) tools. The high sector azimuthal resolution, up to 22.5°, provides details necessary for identification of channeling, voids and other bonding irregularities in casing sizes of 7” (178 mm) or larger. A sonic receiver spaced 3ft from the transmitter provides quality information on casing to cement bonding.
Amplitude display of the highly directional receivers allows a detailed 360° cement map of the wellbore to be created. A deeper investigating receiver confirms the data obtained from the 3ft receiver and shows formation bonding by a full VDL wave display.