- Evaluation of the quality of the cement bond to the casing
- Evaluation of the cement to formation coupling
- Location of the top of cement and free pipe
- Identifying of micro annulus and channelling in the cement
- Stuck pipe evaluation
- Wellbore and internal temperature sensors and Digital CCL
- Continuous updates on down hole cable head voltage and other important operating conditions
- 0.1ft (0.03m) vertical resolution at logging speed of 120 ft/min (36.6 m/min)
- Compatible with HT's CNT, GR-Neutron, CCL tools and select Multi-Arm Calipers
- Compatible with WarriorTM Acquisition System
- Full sonic wave form digitization and transmission
- All sonic receiver data sampled and transmitted wih each transmitter firing
- Wireline power can be over-voltaged or reversed to operate tandem tools
- Ease of operations
- Unique canister construction allows for efficient and easy maintenance
- Minimizes rig time when running tools in combinations
The D-RIB® combines Titan's proven cement bond multiple receiver evaluation technology with a high speed digital data acquisition and telemetry system that provides the user with new operational choices.
HT's unique 1.5ft (0.46m) transmitter to radial receiver spacing provides highly directional information without the averaging effect seen in traditional longer receiver spacing. The amplitude display of each directional receiver forms detailed 360o cement map that can be used to identify channelling, voids and other bonding irregularities between the casing and the wellbore. The 3ft (0.91m) receiver provides quality information on casing to cement bonding and the 5ft (1.5m) receiver confirms the data obtained by the 3ft (0.91m) receiver and shows formation bonding by a full VDL wave display.
The D-RIB® is fully compatible with all HT's analogue pulse or telemetry CCL, neutron and CNT tools. In addition, the tool can be operated simultaneously with select Multi-Arm Calipers with no degradation in data density.