Perforating Gamma Ray/Pressure/Temp/CCL
Built using Hunting’s proprietary and patented shock mounting technology, Hunting’s Gamma Temperature/Pressure tools are a rugged and reliable means of correlation depth control for completion operations.
- Compatible with all types of detonators, igniters and firing modules
- Easily matched with Hunting’s EBFire® and ControlFire® perforating switches
- Hardened CCL’s constructed with strong Alnico 5 magnets
- Ruggedized CCL for repetitive perforating operations
- Available for various perforating polarity configurations, NF and DF
- Larger and more sensitive scintillation detectors
- Optional integrated shock sub for additional protection
- Patented shock protection technology
- Sizes from 1-11/16 in. (42.9 mm) to 2-3/4 in. (70 mm) OD with optional configurations
- Perforating gamma ray tool construction with Geiger-Muller detectors available
- All sensors captured simultaneously in one well trip
- Wellbore pressure measurement immediately before and after perforation
- Output compatibility with standard surface equipment
- Reliable operation in extreme shock environments
- Higher logging speed
- Reduced maintenance cost due to high MTBF
- Improved tool reliability in underbalance and overbalance completion conditions
- Accurate real-time wellbore temperature and pressure data
- Easier stratigraphic correlation for depth control
Able to withstand extreme shock and impacts encountered in today’s balanced, underbalanced and overbalanced completions, the tool’s design applications include gamma, temperature and pressure surveys; stratigraphic depth correlation; conducting select fire or addressable perforating gun operations, and setting plugs and packers.
High-resolution temperature-compensated pressure and wellbore temperature measurements are continuously transmitted to the surface using digital telemetry. Data acquisition services are available for SDS Warrior and other standard surface systems. Pulse telemetry tests are also available on request.
For operational safety, all Hunting Perforating Gamma Ray tools operate at +50 VDC and are available in both negative fire and dual fire configurations.
Hunting scintillation perforating detector reliability exceeds that found in older Geiger-Muller detector technology.