Highly Integrated GR Detectors
- Wireline Cased Hole and Open Hole Logging Tools
- Correlation GR Perforating Tools
- Detectors for Production Logging Tools.
- MWD/LWD, Rotary Steerable and Near Bit GR Detectors
- Detectors for Natural and Spectral GR (KUT) Logging Tools
- Industrial applications requiring GR detectors for extreme environments
- Military and medical
- Proprietary shock and vibration mounting technology
- Resist damage caused by extreme shock and vibration
- Innovative packaging allows for larger crystal volume
- PMT coupled directly to crystal with exclusive compound coupler
- Compound coupler reduces light loss and is less prone to alignment mismatch
- HID packaging improves pulse height resolution by 25%
- Qualified up to 200°C (392°F) for high temperature applications
- Fully customizable to customers specifications.
Log data obtained from nuclear logging tools provide some of the fundamental information required to characterize and assess a reservoirs performance. These include formation identification and correlation, porosity measurements, gas detection, fluid contact migration, and clay typing. GR detectors also play an important role in Geosteering directionally drilled well; the guidance of continuous mining equipment; Military, Security and other Industrial applications.
It is therefore vital to obtain the most accurate data possible. Hunting’s Highly Integrated Detectors (HID) provide the high accuracy plus outstanding reliability required to perform these tasks.
Hunting’s HID’s are constructed using a proprietary mounting technology. By combining the photomultiplier tube (PMT) and crystal in a hermetically sealed package, the shock energy is substantially dampened. This unique mounting technology is unaffected by changes in temperature. The compound coupler used as an interface between the PMT and the crystal is the most optically clear product available on the market and it remains constantly in contact with the PMT and crystal making them less prone to alignment mismatches due to excessive shock and vibration.