Hunting Release Tool - Electronic
The Hunting Release Tool - Electronic model (HRT-E) reliably disconnects the downhole tool assembly from the electric wireline in the event the assembly
becomes stuck in the wellbore. This allows for complete retrieval of electric wireline, so the fishing operation can use a conventional overshot to retrieve
the stuck tool assembly. The non-explosive HRT-E can be used with both wireline logging and perforating toolstrings as a failsafe for stuck equipment.
- Fully electronic, no explosives
- Addressable with real-time monitoring
- For logging and perforating operations
- EBFire and ControlFire compatible
- Standard fishing neck left behind
- Avoids bringing back a live explosive to surface after each run.
- Avoids parting of wireline during overpull
- Prevents accidental release with multiple fail safe systems
- Reusable with minimal maintenance
- Functions after perforating guns are fired
- No Voltage Sensing Switch (VSS) required