T-Set One Setting Tool
The T-Set OneTM uses one power charge and one assembly for all applications up to a 55,000 lbs. shear.
Quickly swaps between a #10 and #20 sizes
- Self-bleeding system with redundant bleed off options
- No oil required
- Short and efficient design
- One tool replaces four: #10, #20, 3-5/8”, and 3-1/2”
- Rebuild and redress is 50% faster
- Safe evacuation of power charge pressure from the tool
- Patented dampening system reduces violent actuation
- Uses existing #10 firing heads
- Uses #10 power charge for all applications
Hunting’s T-SET One® is a short, hybrid setting tool that can be utilized in 4-1/2” through 9-5/8” casing. The tool features bottom adapters to quickly swap sizes, effectively making it four tools in one. Also, the proprietary impact dampening system provides a less violent actuation than other setting tools, reducing the number of downhole failures.