Annular Pressure Packer Bypass
- Annulus differential pressure perforating
- Annular pressure operated production vent
- Compatible with most retrievable packers
- Immune to wellbore debris
- Full open ID to allow for drop bars
- Prevents dirty fluid entering the system
- Enables hydraulic communication with equipment below a packer
The Annular Pressure Packer Bypass assembly is used to transmit annular pressure below a retrievable packer in order to operate differential or direct pressure firing heads and annular pressure operated production vents.
An O-Ring sealed bypass tube isolates the tubing from the annulus when annular pressure is being manipulated. This assembly is ideal for situations where tubing pressure needs to be maintained while operating hydraulically controlled TCP or completion equipment.
Retrievable packers are not supplied by Titan.