Ballistic Variball™ Roller System
• Standard chassis system allowing various roller configuration for tubing 4” and larger
• Elliptical self-aligning rollers
• Orientated body to ensure roller to tubing contact
• 360º built-in swivel
• Interchangeable end subs to suit customer gun body's and application
• Proven field reliability throughout the VariBallTM product range
• Short compact design reducing space from bottom shot to top shot of next gun
• Can be run with Hunting Titan ControlFire® system for multiple gun deployment in a single run
• Flexibility and adaptability over current roller systems on the market
The Hunting Ballistic VariBall™ Roller System is designed to the highest industry standards.
The Hunting Ballistic VariBall System has been designed to lift perforating gun assemblies reducing friction between the gun body and the tubing when being run in the hole and during retrieval of guns.
Elliptical rollers minimise contact between the tubing and gun bodies eliminating friction and allowing well bore access in high deviation wells.
Ballistic VariBall features interchangeable end subs allowing multiple configurations options:
• Threaded Gun Connector
• Bolted Gun Connector
• Booster-to-Booster Tandem Sub
• EB Switch Tandem Adaptor Assembly with Port
• Arming Sub Adaptor Assembly with Port
Ballistic VariBall Chassis are available with various end connections to suit customer requirements