GO Tungsten Stem
• As with standard Go Stem, Tungsten stem is used to overcome the frictional forces generated in the grease head, and to overcome well pressure
• Tungsten stem weighs more per foot that normal Go stem with the same length and OD.
• Provides the tool strong mass required to enable the downhole tools and instruments to enter the well against differential pressure and friction
• Used instead of lead filled stems of conventional stems
• Insulated brass conductor
• Available in various sizes and lengths
• Provides additional weight required without having to change overall length of stem
The Hunting Electric Line Tungsten Filled Stem Bar is used to provide the toolstring mass required to enable the downhole tools and instruments to enter the well against the differential pressure and friction at the surface pack-off or grease injection head or stuffing box assembly.