Skid Mounted Grease Injection Hydraulic Control Units
• Similar to the Hydraulic Control Unit, the Grease Injection Control Unit supplies a grease injection facility for use with Braided Line applications.
• The standard unit will supply grease to a Grease Injection Control Head and a Wireline Valve as well as supplying Hydraulic power to a Dual or Triple Wireline Valve, Tool Catcher, Tool Trap, Single or Dual Grease Head Pack Off or Line Wiper.
• Combining al the hydraulic functions of a hydraulic control unit with the grease injection of a grease injection unit in one compact frame
• Upright stance allowing the operator to work in a standing position whilst continuing to monitor what is going on at the wellhead
• Central hose reel
• Two pumps are supplied for each grease injection system which can be used individually or in unison for maximum possible flow of grease
• Stainless Steel frame to increase life span and minimise maintenance
• Air pumps used are selected on performance to ensure minimum maintenance
• Air motor drive hose reels
• Storage locker
• Additional 10 litre accumulator
• Central hose reel means safe and convenient storage of the well as well as easy deployment and retrieval of the hose
Hunting’s standard control unit for E-line operations combines all of the hydraulic functions of a Hydraulic Control Unit with the grease injection functions of a Grease Injection Unit in one compact frame.
With an upright stance that allows the operator to work from a standing position, whilst monitoring what is happening at the wellhead.