Ezi-Latch (Hydraulic Wellhead Connector)
• Hydraulically controlled connection
• Night cap lifting arm with stow-away seal protection
• Failsafe design
• 15,000psi working pressure
• Large entry guide funnel
• Indicator rods to verify locked/unlocked position
• Reduces personnel exposure in the red zone
• Ease of use
• -18°C to +121°C (0ºF to 250ºF) temperature range
• Fast connection changes
• Reduces risk of injury
• Reduces rig up time
The Hunting Ezi-Latch (Hydraulic Wellhead Connector) is designed to quickly connect the Pressure Control Tool String or Night Cap to the Wellhead using hydraulics, removing human intervention and risk of injury.
Our simplicity in design, developed from our existing Ezi-Catch Tool Catcher, will make rigging up and down quicker, safer and easier for our customers.
The failsafe design features 3 hydraulic cylinders that are remotely actuated to set a lock ring securing the Ezi-Latch connection and lock it in position. Once locked in place, it provides a pressure tight barrier to begin operations, controlled via a stand alone hydraulic control panel.
The unique profile of the lock ring and the use of springs ensure the lock ring will always stay in position in the event of hydraulic failure.