12.5K PCH Stripper Type - 2
- Simple to install
- New 12.5K Working Pressure
- Interchangeable line kits with 10K PCE Wireline Stripper Type-2
- Same sealing elements as PCH Stripper Type -1
- 50 lbs lighter that PCH Stripper Type -1
- Solid body, internal springs
- Lubrication injection and check valve assembly
- Ported for inject/vent valve capability (anti adiabatic heating during pre-job pressure testing)
- Line components can be removed and elements changed while cable is threaded through the assembly without the need of a full strip down
- Hunting is the original innovator of the PCH Wireline Stripper, with over 10 years of proven run history and success.
- Reduces the weight and operational risks associated with manual handling
- Ease of installation saves valuable operation time
- Service components reduce the frictional bind and wear
There is a grease injection port between the pack offs to initially lubricate the dry line during run in hole, but also reducing friction and enhancing the life of the elements.
A PCH Stripper has a dual configuration and a rated working pressure of 12,500 PSI. Connections used to attach the PCH Stripper to the lubricator are most commonly of the self-aligning quick union type. Threaded connections such as external upset (EUE) or non-upset (NU) API tubing connections are available, but are limited to a maximum rated working pressure of 5,000 PSI.
All PCH Strippers incorporate a safety check valve, should the wireline break and be pulled out of the PCH Stripper Packing. In this event, as the well pressure tries to escape through the hole left in the Check Valve Housing, it will force the safety check valve ball bearing up, to seal off the hole.
PCH Strippers can be supplied fitted with a vent valve to reduce adiabatic issues.