Digital Slickline Debris Wiper
• Quick union connections top and bottom
• Single or Dual debris wiper available rated for 10k or 15k working pressure
• Short length minimizes rig up height
• Used during DSL operations as a wiper element.
• Prevents wellbore debris from reaching the DSL antenna
• Elements can be replaced with cable through the wiper assembly
The Hunting DSL Debris Wiper is supplied with quick unions on top and at the base as a standalone assembly placed directly below the Pack Off Antenna Sub and above the lubricator.
Brass internals guide the DSL cable through the rubber element ensuring a centralized wire path. When performing DSL operations, it is critical to minimize the wellbore debris from coming into contact with the antenna. The rubber elements can be hydraulically activated to provide limited pressure seal and wiping action to the cable.