Hay Pulleys & Wipers
• Use the same sheaves and bearings as Hunting stuffing boxes which minimises the need for excessive stocking of spares
• Made of heavy duty aluminium alloy frame
• Features a loading gate to prevent the wire becoming misplaced during operation
• Full tested and supplied with appropriate documentation
• Suitable for all wire sizes and can be fitted to any of the Hunting Pulley’s range
• Minimises the need for stocking of spares as uses the same bearings and sheaves as other products within the Hunting product line
• Safety features to ensure wire does not become misplaced during operation
• Made with a heavy duty aluminium alloy frame and featuring precision taper rollers which make it durable
Hay pulleys are designed and manufactured to withstand the loads of slickline a braided cables, in addition to the ‘wear and tear’ of life at the rig site.
They consist of a heavy-duty aluminium alloy frame and an aluminium or composite sheave wheel. The load is taken up through a swivelling eye at the top, whilst wire is introduced through a loading gate, preventing it from jumping out during operations. The sheave wheel rotates on precision taper roller bearings.
Floor stands are available for all sizes, as are line wipers.
All hay pulley assemblies are fully load tested and supplied complete with the appropriate documentation.