Quick Union Rig Up Dolly
• Threaded to the lower union to ensure it does not move during rig up process
• Made with a steel axle and two heavy duty wheels
• Eradicates damage to the lower union
• Available in all common union
• Safely moves lubricators
• Reduced potential damage to lower QU connection
The Hunting quick union rig up dolly is designed to be attached to the bottom of the lubricator providing a roller system to aid the movement of the lubricator when rigging up / down pressure control equipment.
The quick union rig up dolly is simply threaded onto the lower union, so that it is unable to come off during the rig-up process. It has a steel axle and two heavy-duty wheels that support the weight of the lubricator whilst it is being brought into position, irrespective of the lift angle.
Available to suit all Hunting quick unions, the rig-up dolly is also offered to suit insitu middle joint connections.