Wireline Valve Equalising Systems
• Equalisation across individual sets of rams, pairs or the whole system
• Allows glycol and grease injection, separate injection point with integral check valves
• Ports for attaching system monitoring and bleed off manifolds
• Stainless steel legend plate showing circuit diagram
• Pressure can be guided to or from the required location with full integrity
• Having two separate entry ports in the WLV removes the potential for a separate chemical injection sub. The integral check valve reduces the potential of external damage
• No need for the traditional manifold on the lubricator and also easier to access
• Conveniently placed and easy to follow guide that will not corrode
There are two equalising systems available, basic or enhanced
An equalising system allowing equalisation across an individual ram set.
The enhanced equalising assembly enables equalisation across individual ram sets, pairs of ram sets and/or the whole system. They also allow for injection of grease and chemicals (two ports), bleed off and monitoring of the well bore fluids.
Basic and Enhanced equalising assemblies use the similar blocks, valves and spools across the whole WLV range allowing customers to keep minimal stock covering their different sized WLV’s.