Wireline Valve Shipping Frames
• Large heavy duty steel frame that allows access by a forklift truck or crane
• Provides internal protection with an easy pressure testing facility supplied
• Oil Fill and Drain System ensures the parts remain in a good working condition
• All frames are supplied fully certified to BSEN12079 or DNV2.7-1 lifting specifications
• Provides the best solution to store and transport the wireline
• Can be tested immediately after maintenance
• Ensures bore parts remain in prime working condition
• Built as per industry standards
Wireline valves need to be stored appropriately to guarantee longevity and prevent expenditure on spares.
The best way to store and protect an expensive WLV is within a shipping / storage frame. The heavy duty steel frame not only provides external protection but when fitted with a test stump enables pressure testing within the frame.
An oil tank is built into the frame along with a simple hand pump so that WLV's can be filled with oil. No matter how long the WLV is left idle, and what the climate is, the working parts will remain in good working order. When the WLV is ready to be used the oil is simply returned to the tank.