Flopetrol Rotary Wireline Cutters
• The Rotary Wireline Cutter is used when Slickline or Braided Wire is required to be cut downhole
• The cutter is run under its own weight on the wire until it strikes the stuck tool where it cuts the wire and wedges itself onto the wire thus being completely retrievable
• Fitted with industry standard connections and fishing necks
• Available for both Slickline and Braided line
• Available in standard and interface versions
• No risk of accidental cutting at interface
• Will not cut against the tubing
• Wire cutting and retrieval are carried out in one operation
A Wireline Cutter is required when a slickline or stranded wireline must be cut in the well.
The Flopetrol Wireline Cutter is run down under its own weight guided by the line and when it strikes the stuck tool, it cuts the wire and wedges it into its body. Subsequently the cutter will be retrieved along with the cut wire.