Flopetrol Self-Releasing Spear
• The self-releasing spear is used to fish tools that have a damaged internal fishing neck that does not allow retrieval with conventional pulling tools
• The tool is operated using normal techniques
• Fitted with industry standard connections and fishing necks
• Designed so that the harder the pull on the fish, the tighter the grip the slips give
• Available in various OD’s
• Jar down to release functionality if the fish cannot be pulled
The Flopetrol Self Releasing Spear is used to fish a wireline tool with a damaged fishing neck, or a cylindrical tool without any internal fishing neck.
The tool is operated using normal wireline techniques.