Otis BO Downshift Selectable Positioning Tool
• The Otis® BO Downshift shifting tool is designed to shift the inner sleeve of a sliding side door into the down position only
• These tools are designed for tubing strings with multiple sliding side doors of the same size
• Can pass through numerous Sliding Side Doors of the same size until the one that requires manipulation is reached
• Supplied with industry standard connections and fishing necks
• Once full travel is achieved within the sleeve, the tool automatically releases itself
The Otis® 142BO Selective Positioning tools are designed to selectively shift the inner sleeve of a sliding side door circulating device into the down position only.
These tools are designed for tubing strings with multiple sliding side door devices of the same size so that one sleeve can be shifted into the down position without shifting any other sleeve in the tubing string.