Otis GR Pulling Tool
• The Otis® GR Pulling tool is used to engage and pull sub surface flow control devices that are fitted with an Internal Fishing Neck
• Designed to be used when downward jarring is required on the sub surface device prior to pulling
• Fitted with Industry standard connections and fishing necks
• Jar up to release functionality
• Effective jar up release functionality
The Otis® GR Pulling Tool is a combination of two assemblies, an Otis GS pulling tool and an Otis GU adapter.
When assembling these components it is vital that the shear pin is removed from the GS pulling tool.