• Blind Boxes are used when heavy downward jarring is required to dislodge a fish or push something down the hole
• The Bottom surface of Blind Box is flat and hardened to reduce wear and damage
• Solid bar with a flat hardened bottom end and an standard thread connection with fishing neck on top
• Jars an obstruction downward through the tubing strong to a position which cause the least inconvenience
• Breaking the wireline at the rope socket, allowing the wire to be retrieved
The Hunting Blind Box is designed to jar an obstruction downward through the tubing string to a position where it can cause least inconvenience.