• Different diameter bottom shoes available.
• Barrel sections can be added.
• Bailer fitted with ports.
• Conversion kits available.
• Allows effective, accurate placement of chemicals within the well bore.
• Increase in volume being recovered from the tubing.
• Prevents pressure being trapped inside when back at surface.
• Utilise previously purchased sand/pump bailer components.
The Hunting Slickline Dump Bailer is designed to allow chemicals such as acids or other fluids to be spotted on top of any subsurface device in the well. Filled at surface, the bailer is run into the well to the depth of the subsurface device. It is functioned by jarring down to shear a pin, allowing a plunger to shear the rupture disc and discharging the fluid.
Hunting Dump Bailers are available in various sizes with extension barrels and connector subs where applicable. The bailer foot diameter should always be sized for the subsurface control device where the fluid is to be dumped.
Piston Dump Bailer Conversion Kit
The Hunting Dump Bailer Conversion Kit allows a standard pump bailer assembly to be converted to a dump bailer.
The kit consists of a bottom lower adapter sub with piston, spring cage and a top sub complete with industry standard pin connection and fishing neck.
Conversion kits are available in various sizes to match standard pump bailers.
Hunting Dump Bailers are available in all common industry toolstring sizes and are manufactured with either sucker rod or integral quick connections as per customer requirements