• Gauge Cutters are run in hole before running sub surface equipment
• Gauge Cutters are used to check if sub surface equipment can pass freely thru tubing & there are no obstructions and to locate top of nipple
• The bottom of Gauge Cutter is suitable to cut paraffin, scale and any other obstacles in tubing.
• Short bar with a machined bore extending up the centre
• Elongated windows for fluid by pass
• Upset gauge ring on the bottom is sized for application
• Large bevel cut to provide a scraping edge
• Industry standard thread connection complete with finishing neck
• Gauge and scrape clean paraffin, wax and other debris from inside the wall of the completion tubing string
• Ensures there is no impeding matter before running or pulling an sub surface control
Hunting Tubing Gauge Cutters are designed to gauge and scrape clean paraffin, wax and other debris from the inside wall of the completion tubing string.