Heavy Duty Releasable Overshot
• Designed to withstand high impacts associated with fishing operations.
• The core allows the reach to be adjusted to match the required length.
• The number of slips required is minimised.
• No requirement for extra cores.
• Reduced use of slips reduces cost.
The Hunting Releasable Overshot is designed to engage tools that have damaged or have no fish necks. The Overshot is designed to withstand high impacts associated with fishing operations.
The unique design of the core allows the reach to be altered to suit the required length without the need to carry extra cores. The quantity of slips has been minimised providing greater coverage of different tool OD’s.
If a device cannot be recovered from the well bore, jarring down will shear the release pin of the Overshot allowing the tool to release.
Hunting Releasable Overshots are available in all common industry toolstring sizes and are manufactured with either sucker rod or integral quick connections as per customer requirements