• The Pump Bailer is used to remove sand and other deposits which may be impeding access for retrieval of a downhole device
• Working on the same principle of the bicycle pump, the pump bailer is manipulated by the operator, sucking debris into the bailer chamber
• The debris is retained within the body by means of either a flapper or a ball
• Various shoe sizes and types are available
• Supplied with industry standard pin connection complete with fishing neck
• Removes sand and other debris which may have settled on top of any sub surface control within the well
The Hunting Sand Pump Bailer is designed to remove sand and other debris, which may have settled on top of any sub-surface control within the well, preventing retrieval of the control by regular wireline operations.