Skirted and Bar Fishing Magnet
• The skirted and bar fishing magnets are used to retrieve any ferrous debris that may be obstructing complete entry into the wellbore, or hindering the retrieval of a sub-surface device
• Skirt is manufactured from non magnetic material
• Prevents debris being dislodged during retrieval
• Prevent hindrance during running and pulling by keeping the magnet of the tubing wall
• Retrieves debris from the top of the tools in the well
The Hunting Skirted Magnet is designed to retrieve ferrous debris from the top of tools in the well. The Skirted Magnet consists of a top sub body complete with fishing neck and pin connection, magnet and skirt.