Two Piece Split Skirt Wire Finder
• The Split Skirt Wire Winder has been designed to not only locate the upper end of a broken strand of Slickline, but to ball it up also, during Fishing operations
• Consists of a top sub and split skirt which can be removed and replaced with a different sized component
• Internal threads allow a spear or grab to be fitted
• Helps to locate the upper end of the broken witeline during fishing operations
• The wire can then be engaged by a wireline grab and retrieved
• The addition of the thread allows this tool to convert to a finder/grab which may ease fishing operations
The Hunting Split Skirt Wire Finder (Two Piece) is designed to locate and ball the upper end of the broken wireline in the wellbore during fishing operations.
The wire can then be engaged by a wireline grab and retrieved.