• The Wireline Accelerator is used in conjunction with Jars to reduce the shock generated at the Rope Socket
• The Accelerator reduces the shock transmitted to the Rope Socket, thus reducing the the potential for the wire snapping or pulling out of the rope socket
• Commonly run for pulling sub surface devices at shallow depths, however the Accelerator can be run to greater depths if required
• Designed to augment the performance of upstroke jars
• Uses disc springs over conventional helical springs
• Use of disc springs over conventional helical springs offers a number of performance
An Accelerator is an evolution from the stretch simulator, originally developed to simulate line stretch when jarring at shallow depths.
The Hunting Accelerator is designed to augment the performance of upstroke jars and uses disc spring as opposed to conventional helical springs. This offers a number of performance advantages.