Wireline Knuckle Jar
• Fish neck on upper and lower joint components.
• 10 degrees of deflection from the center.
• Extended ball mandrel for short stroke jarring action
• Allows the tool to be fished with conventional pulling tools matched to the fish neck size.
• Added flexibility to long tool strings.
The Slickline Knuckle Jar is similar in design to knuckle joints and incorporates an extended ball mandrel and ball mandrel body.
This short internal stroke allows the knuckle jar to be used for light jarring operations often required when running memory gauges for static surveys.
Knuckle Jars are available in all common industry toolstring sizes and are manufactured with either sucker rod or integral quick connections as per customer requirements