Wireline Roller Stem
• Used when entering a highly deviated wellbore, roller stem replaces the conventional stem but with the addition of rollers to reduce friction against the tubing walls allowing the tools to be conveyed to the required depth
• Designed to replace conventional stem bars for operations in deviated well bores
• Roller Stem Bars are conventional sinker bars, modified with milled slots to accommodate simple roller wheels
• The rollers on the stem bar run along the underside wall of the tubing
• The wheels run on high tensile steel axle bolts which are locked into position by roll pins
• Available in varies diameters and lengths
• The use of rollers greatly reduces the friction compared to conventional stem bars
Hunting Roller Wireline Stem Bars are designed to replace conventional stem bars for operations in deviated well bores.
The rollers on the stem bar run along the underside wall of the tubing. The use of rollers greatly reduces the friction that conventional stem bars would encounter.