Wireline Swivel Joint
• Ball Bearings fitted between the upper and lower subs.
• Roll pins secure threaded components.
• Capable of withstanding high impact forces.
• Suitable for use with the latest generation of high impact jars
• Free rotation even when the tool string is held in significant tension.
• Minimising the buildup of torque reduces potential damage to the cable
The Slickline/Braided Line Swivel Joint is designed to ensure free rotation of down hole tool string assemblies even when the tool string is held in significant tension.
The heavy-duty versions are also capable of withstanding high impact forces suitable for use with the latest generation of high impact jars. By preventing the build-up of rotational torque from the tool string the chances of cable damage is significantly reduced.
Hunting Swivel Joints are available in all common industry toolstring sizes and are manufactured with either sucker rod or integral quick connections as per customer requirements