- Attaches a BHA to the coil
- Available for all coil sizes
- One-piece design
- Reusable connector fitted with standard O-rings
- Robust and cost effective
- Three O-ring grooves
- Three crimping grooves
- Easy to redress in the field
- Provides added security in high-pressure applications
The Roll-On Connector with one-piece design provides a robust, cost effective means of attaching a BHA to the coil.
The one-piece design incorporates three O-ring grooves providing added security in high-pressure applications, while three crimping grooves give improved tensile strength.
The connectors can be supplied with standard through-tubing tool joints or cut to suit customer requirements. The connector is reusable and furnished with standard O-rings making it extremely easy to redress in the field.
The Roll-On Connector is available for any combination of coil tubing and thread size.