Annular Circulating Sub
• Allows circulation above a tool string from the tubing into the annulus
• Equalizes pressure across the tool string while running in hole
• Once ball seat is sheared communication between tubing and annulus is isolated in both directions
• Field redressable
• Short make up length
• Simple drop ball design to activate
The Hunting Annular circulation sub is run above a BHA and creates a flow path from the tubing into the annulus above so that fluid can be circulated above the tool string while running in hole.
Once a ball is dropped on seat and pressure applied to shear out the ball seat a sleeve moves down, flow to the annulus is isolated and pressure can be applied down the tubing to the BHA.
• Ideally suited for the applications below;
• Perforating operations utilizing pressure activated firing heads
• Hydraulic setting tool deployment
• Inflatable packer deployment
• Milling operations