Flow Diversion Tool
• Improves wellbore cleanout efficiency during intervention
• Can be run in conjunction with Mill and Motor
• Increased flowrate for improved cleanout efficiency
• Increased flexibility in operations
• Decreases cleanout rotating hours on Motors
• Enhances the Coiled Tubing fatigue life
• No drop ball requirement
Hunting has developed a Flow Diversion Tool that can be run into the well to improve and enhance wellbore cleanout efficiency during intervention.
The tool is available in several standard sizes used during Coiled Tubing operations - 1 11/16” , 2 1/8” and 2 7/8” OD. The tool can be run in conjunction with Mill and Motor during a well intervention.
It is a flow activated tool that can be switched numerous times during intervention operation.
This tool allows standard flow thru operations while running into well, then by increasing the flowrate to a predetermined rate the flow is diverted to the CT annulus, this increased flow rate to the annulus enhances the cleanout efficiency of Well intervention operation, by then decreasing flowrate the tool shall revert to standard flow thru operations.