Pump Thru Swivel
- Permits full rotation of the BHA made up below the joint
- Includes self lubricating, oil-impregnated, sintered bronze bearings as standard
- Simple design ensures full integrity of flow through the joint
- Ball or Roller bearings can be installed depending on customer requirements and environment
- A swivel in a BHA will allow the tool string to be broken and made up below the joint, without the need to disconnect the BHA from the coil
- Large thru bore
- Operates under tensile or compressive loads
- Allows full rotation of toolstring
The Pump Thru Swivel is a standard tool string component which when used, permits full rotation of the BHA made up below the joint.
As standard, the Swivel includes self-lubricating, oil-impregnated, sintered bronze bearings. The simple design ensures full integrity of flow through the joint.
The inclusion of a Swivel joint in a typical BHA gives the operator orientation flexibility, by allowing the tool string to be broken and made-up below the joint, without the need to disconnect from the coil.
The tool operates equally well in tension or compression and Ball or Roller bearings can be installed if desired.