- Used on a variety of operations such as scale and cement milling
- Operations also include plug removal, fish dressing and reaming
- Restriction enlargement as well as general cleanout and debris removal operations
- Range of mill sizes starting from 1-3/4” diameter
- Can be designed and manufactured to suit specific applications
- Proven technology
- Quick manufacturing time
- Robust design
- Extensive range in stock
- Extensive field run database
Hunting can supply a full range of Mills for all thru-tubing applications, including a variety of operations such as:
- Scale and cement milling
- Plug removal
- Fish dressing
- Restriction enlargement
- Or any other general cleanout or debris removal operations
We can design and supply the following range of Mills, starting at sizes from 1-3/4” diameter.
- Crushed carbide dressed
- Insert dressed
- Diamond impregnated
- PDC insert
Although an extensive variety of styles and sizes are available from our stock, generally mills are designed and manufactured to suit specific applications.
As well as taper, convex, concave, flat-bottomed, stage and string mills, bespoke designs are manufactured to suit specific fishing necks or other similar profiles, eccentric milling operations or any other unique application.
A variety of cutting structure, diameter and connection configurations can be supplied.