WellDrill™ & WellDrill™ XTR Downhole Motor
- Positive displacement motor which produces optimum reliability and power output with maximum efficiency for today’s thru-tubing demands
- All motors are dyno tested in house and supplied with a test certificate to measure performance data and ensure motor performance is maintained
- Comes in a variety of sizes and configurations to ensur e the WellDrill™ / WellDrillTM XTR Motor can operate for any job
- Industry leading components
- Fully established and field proven reliability
- Accurate performance data
- Experienced service and support
The WellDrill™ Downhole Motor incorporates industry leading power and bearing sections. Using specifically selected components based on realtime merit, this positive displacement motor produces optimum reliability and power output, with maximum efficiency for today’s Well Intervention thru tubing demands.
Motor performance can vary quite dramatically depending on wear, tear or even tolerance stack-up and for this reason, every motor is dyno tested inhouse - pre and post operation - and supplied with Test Certification. This ensures that 100% accurate performance data is supplied on a motor-to-motor basis, rather than relying upon theoretical values.
The motor can be tailored to the planned well intervention operation, whether it is a high-temperature environment, low bottom hole pressure or an aggressive fluid application.
The high performance WellDrill™ XTR Motors are now fully established within our fleet, having successfully performed numerous thru-tubing milling, underreaming and cutting operations. With “Uniform Wall Advantage” these motors offer strength, durability and increased power output making them the smart choice for optimum performance in extreme environments, N2 applications and high-temperature applications.