Bull Nose Jetting Nozzles
- Downhole jetting
- Cement placement operations
- Multi-port nozzle giving full radial coverage
- Porting can be manufactured in any combination with port sizes to match the optimum performance
- Various port configurations for different operations
- A single large port for cement placement operations
- Robust design
- Design to suit all operational requirements
The Bull Nose Jetting Nozzles are available in single or multiport designs.
The single ported through-bore nozzle is primarily designed for the placement of slurry during a shut-off operation.
The multi-port nozzle is designed to give full radial coverage over the completion tubular during well intervention operations, while the porting can be manufactured in any combination of up, down and side jetting with port sizes to match the optimum performance for each size of nozzle.