Variable Jetting Sub
- Multi-ported nozzle for clean out, scale removal and other jetting operations
- Single piece body and multiple tapped holes positioned at various angles within the sub
- Holes accommodate hardened jetting nozzles or blank plugs
- Flexibility to use or blank off specific ports; use for backward, side, downward or multiple jetting applications
- Flexible configuration for varying operations
- Multiple jet direction
- Robust design
- Field adjustable
- Various nozzle sizes and number of ports
The Variable Jetting Nozzle is a multi-ported sub for clean out, scale removal and other such jetting operations.
Consisting of a single piece body the Variable Jetting Nozzle has multiple tapped holes positioned at various angles within the sub. These holes accommodate hardened jetting nozzles or blank plugs, giving the flexibility to use or blank off specific ports, so the tool can be used for backward, sideward, downward or for multiple jetting applications.
A variety of replaceable nozzle sizes are available so that the required jetting flow area can be adjusted in the workshop or in the field should operations dictate.