External Heavy Duty Pulling Tool
- Means of engaging, locating and pulling on standar d, external fishing necks
- Variety of nozzle sizes to suit specific operating parameters
- Suit all standard external profiles
- Field redressable
- Simple robust design
The External Heavy Duty Pulling Tool is a cost effective means of engaging, locating and pulling on standard, external fishing necks.
This tool allows the operator to engage the fishing neck by either:
- Flowing - to pump the latch back
- Or mechanically - by pushing the latch back and allowing the tool to snap on to the profile
Flow through a nozzle, fitted to the nose of the core, creates an internal pressure which actuates an unbalanced piston, allowing the latch to become de-supported and pass on to or off the external fishing neck profile.
Bespoke catches can be supplied for alternative fishing necks.