Flow Release GS Pulling Tool
- Means of engaging, locating and pulling on standar d, internal fishing necks
- Variety of nozzle sizes to suit specific operating parameters
- Suit all standard internal and GS profiles
- Simple robust design
- Field redressable
The Flow Release GS Pulling Tool is a cost effective means of engaging, locating and pulling on standard internal fishing necks. This tool allows the operator to engage the fishing neck by either:
- Flowing - to pump the latch back
- Or mechanically - by pushing the latch back and allowing the tool to snap into the profile
Flow through a nozzle fitted to the nose of the tool creates an internal pressure that actuates an unbalanced piston, allowing the Latch to become de-supported and pass into the internal fishing neck profile.
Bespoke cores and latches can be provided to suit alternative fish necks.